It goes without saying that parents play an important role in their child's education. Parents at St. Norbert School are actively involved in our school. We consider the parents our partners, and as partners they eagerly take hold of many opportunities in which they can make a difference.
Some of the ways that you can get involved include:
- Joining Home and School
- Participating in "Family Dining Nights"
- Attending athletic events and cheering on your favorite St. Norbert teams
- Joining our Athletic Committee
- Applying for a School Board position
- Volunteering to help during school lunch
- Chaperoning field trips with your child's class
- Assisting on one of the various Home and School committee's
- Serving as a Classroom Parent
- Acting as a "Buddy Family" for a family that is new to St. Norbert School
The list continues on! Please let us know if you would like additional information on how you can become an active part of St. Norbert School.