Welcome to St. Norbert School
At St. Norbert School, our mission is to partner with parents to educate the whole child and to help our students find God in all things through learning, faith and service. We are a Catholic community, educating students from 3-year old preschool through 8th grade. While students are challenged with a rigorous curriculum, our teachers also recognize and cherish each child as unique and attend to their individual needs.
Two words describe our educational vision at St. Norbert School. Think Ahead.
What does Think Ahead mean to us? It means:
- being recognized as a 2013 National Blue Ribbon school
- providing opportunities for students to lead at all grade levels
- embracing Experiential Learning in preschool and Kindergarten
- knowing that the development of a child’s character is as important as the development of their cognitive skills
- dedicating 5th through 8th grades to the concept of High School preparation so that children leave St. Norbert prepared to shine at any high school – public or private
- providing a fully articulated curriculum from preschool through 8th grade
At St. Norbert School, we Think Ahead for the benefit of our students, every day.
Thank you for visiting our website. We encourage you to take a closer look at St. Norbert as you consider the critical choice of where to educate your child. Every Friday is Open House Friday, where we welcome you to visit and tour our school from 8:00 – 11:00 am. In addition, you can contact us anytime with questions or to request more information at (847) 272-0051 or via email to Geralyn Lawler, Principal, at email@example.com.