Board of Advisors
The School Advisory Board consists of 8-12 members, serving up to two three-year terms. Members are expected to attend monthly meetings and participate in a Board committee. By its nature, the local school board is advisory only and is accountable to the pastor and to the principal in its operations.
Committees include Mission Effectiveness, Institutional Advancement, Fiscal Management and Strategic Planning. Members agree that they will:
- use their talents, gifts and insights for the common good of the community to promote the mission and goals of Catholic education.
- defer their personal agendas in order to discern with other members the issues, concerns and challenges they face in meeting the educational needs of the students.
- take seriously their role as advisors to the pastor and principal, but they will also accept the conditions of membership on the school board, namely the Code of Ethics, which describes the parameters of their collaboration and responsibility.
- Fr. Dan Folwaczny, Associate Pastor
- Mr. Stephen Schacherer, Principal
- Rob Sheedy, President
- Joann Sterzik, Vice President and Institutional Advancement Committee Co-Chair
- Kristin Ortman, Secretary
- Mike Berg, Mission Effectiveness Chair
- Linh Lawler
- Jim Miles
- Chris Rohrbacher, Fiscal Management Chair
- Kelly Smith – Strategic Planning Chair
- Deborah Woodall, Institutional Advancement Committee Co-Chair
We are seeking new members for our Board’s committees. Our hope is for the committees to serve as a feeder for future Board members. If this something that you would be interested in, please contact Fr. Dan Folwaczny at (847) 513-6706 or email@example.com.